《TOKYO VEGAN “Salt fried noodles” GYOZA》2022/11/03
《TOKYO VEGAN “Salt Yakisoba” GYOZA》 For 2 people
Tokyo vegan gyoza 6-8 yakisoba noodles (no eggs) 300g
1/8 head of cabbage (150g) 100g
100g bean sprouts
5 g cloud ear fungus (dried)
1 garlic clove 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
Appropriate amount of black pepper 1 sudachi
1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
1/2 tablespoon sake
1 tablespoon water
1 teaspoon salt
[How to make]
1. Steam or microwave the vegan dumplings until they are ready to eat. Pour hot water over the mushrooms and set aside.
2. Chop the garlic finely, chop the cabbage into chunks, julienne the carrots, and cut the chives into 4cm lengths.
3. Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan, add the garlic, and when the garlic is fragrant, fry the carrots, cabbage, and cloud ear mushrooms in that order over medium heat.
4. Add bean sprouts and noodles, add A, cover with a lid and steam for about 1 minute.
5. After opening the lid, add chives and vegan dumplings and stir-fry to loosen the noodles.
6. Adjust the taste with black pepper, serve on a plate and add sudachi cut in half.